Preparing for next-gen technology
CIOs in the Life Sciences sector have more IT assets to manage than ever before. Many are looking to streamline their IT infrastructure and eliminate disparate SaaS solutions to prepare for a unified next-gen technology that can support business agility and fiscal prudence. Adopting a unified technology solution that provides flexibility, is resilient, and has a unified data management architecture is no longer just a “nice to have.” Life Sciences CIOs need their next-gen solutions to be seamlessly interwoven with enhanced security, scalability, and cloud reliability to improve revenue and be aligned with their business goals. These solutions need to provide accelerated innovation, a depth of out-of-box functionality, efficient global data management and analytics, allow for seamless integration or interoperability with existing systems, and enable innovation and digital transformation. Additionally, a platform that offers a familiar UX, is easy to use, maintain, and upgrade is also desirable, along with enabling their global organizations to work together in real-time while maintaining compliance with diverse cybersecurity and compliance regulations.
Do more spend less
The benefit of adopting a solution with a Microsoft Teams native integration provides CIOs with enterprise-grade communication capability with its integration of digital applications, tools, and workspaces that connect seamlessly into the organization’s existing infrastructures, data set, collective knowledge, and enhanced custom functionality the out-of-box Teams API doesn’t offer. Teams also eliminates third-party collaboration and communication tools their licensing fees, messy time-consuming integrations, and managed services costs.
Here are some thoughts on how a Teams integration helps life sciences CIOs stay agile to compete in today’s rapidly changing technology space:
1. Sweetened user experience: a native integration provides a seamless and consistent user experience, reducing the need for users to learn and work across multiple applications to improve productivity.
2. Centralized data management: allows a global organization works to work from the same blueprint in real-time, avoiding discrepancies that arise from disparate life sciences data and different tools
3. Enhanced security: such as data encryption and user authentication, ensures that sensitive life sciences data is protected.
4. Improved decision-making: with access to real-time global data, allowing life sciences organizations to make informed decisions.
5. Increased efficiency: the integration streamlines work processes, eliminating the need for manual data entry to reduce the risk of errors.
6. Regulatory compliance: helps life sciences organizations meet regulatory requirements by automating compliance processes and maintaining an audit trail of all activities.
7. Enhanced device capabilities: allows robust integrated device capabilities, such as camera, QR or barcode scanner, photo gallery, microphone, and location with their web apps.
8. Streamlined communication: it provides a centralized platform for all communication, including voice, video, and instant messaging, to ensure that all team members are on the same page.
9. Customizable: its no code low code backbone pushes fast customization to meet specific organizational needs, making it easy to support unique requirements and processes.
10. Next-gen assured: as a critical element in Microsoft’s Modern Workplace strategy, customers benefit from the accelerated availability of new technologies, most recently OpenAI and the Viva family of knowledge tools in Teams
To remain competitive, it is essential for CIOs to consider the advantage of a solution with a Microsoft Teams native integration. Having one unified solution incorporating a native Microsoft Teams integration provides a range of benefits that significantly enhances the agility, productivity and efficiency of any life sciences organization.
To learn how Exeevo Omnipresence with a native Teams integration that features enhanced functionality specific to life sciences can help your organization, get in touch.