COVID-19 has placed the life sciences industry around the world under extreme pressure, testing it like no other event. Lockdowns have shocked the system and exposed shortcomings. Every function has had to evaluate and adapt its roles and responsibilities almost overnight. This is all made clear when in April, with Reuters Pharma, we surveyed over 1000 pharma professionals across pharma and biotech – from R&D to commercial – to find out how their functions were adapting and what they saw the future as holding.
This report explores its findings in detail, analysing them with pharma leaders who are adapting to this new normal and leading their company’s strategies. It looks at the pandemic’s impacts and what this all means for the individual industry functions in the coming months and years.
Download this report to learn about:
- Commercial’s ability to deliver virtual engagement
- Gaps in the most commonly used CRMs as well as in data and analytics capabilities
- The rise of Medical Affairs and the need to rethink its engagement with HCPs
- Impact on R&D and the need to obtain RWE in new ways
- Shifting payer priorities in light of the pandemic
Learn what your peers believe will be the future of pharma.